MTP is a proud distributor of ProMinent Chemical Dosing Pumps and Water Treatment Packages.
The diaphragm metering pump Makro TZ (TZMb) has an adjustable eccentric drive mechanism and, together with the Makro TZ plunger metering pump forms a range of drive mechanisms with stroke lengths of 10 and/or 20mm. This covers the capacity range from 8 to 2,100l/h at 320 – 4 bar. A wide range of drive versions is available, including some for use in Exe and Exde areas with ATEX certification.
- Excellent process safety and reliability
- Patented multi-layer safety diaphragm with integral diaphragm rupture warning system
- Metering reproducibility is better than ±2% within the 30 – 100% stroke length range under defined conditions and with correct installation
- The modular construction with single and double head versions permits a wide range of applications, with the double head designs being operated in push-pull mode
- It is possible to combine up to 4 metering units, even with different pump capacities, in multiple pump systems
- 5 different gear ratios are available
- Customised designs are available on request
- Water treatment
- Chemical industry
- Industrial production engineering