Preventative Pump Maintenance
At MTP we work with our customers to tailor maintenance packages for specific site requirements, taking into consideration the fluid being pumped, the type of application, the equipment age, the system design and the consequence of a catastrophic failure. We aim to give you peace of mind – that you are protecting your assets and minimising the chance of an unexpected failure.
NEED TO REPAIR OR SERVICE YOUR PUMPS? CALL US ON 1800 439 607
Our Preventative Pump Maintenance Programs
Our preventative pump maintenance programs typically include:
• General check of pump’s operation, vibration and noise
• Confirming the pump direction is correct
• Conducting electrical test on motor (insulation and amperage)
• Checking pit condition (if applicable)
• Checking valve condition and operation
• Providing a maintenance report and quotes for additional works if required
We offer monthly, quarterly and annual maintenance programs, however we are able to develop custom programs as well.
Benefits of MTP’s Preventative Pump Maintenance
Benefits of preventative pump maintenance programs include:
Reduce likelihood of un-expected system failure which could result in an unscheduled site shut down, flooding, etc.
Assist businesses with budget planning ie limit the risk of an unexpected and costly emergency.
Provide you with peace of mind knowing a qualified technician is monitoring your site’s pumps.
Assist businesses with scheduling works, rather than dealing with unexpected works